Banese | Notice to the Market
NOTICE TO SHAREHOLDERS
PAYMENT OF INTEREST ON EQUITY
We hereby inform the Shareholders that the Board of Directors of BANESE, approved on June 28, 2019, “ad referendum” of the 2020 Annual General Meeting, the proposal of the Company’s Executive Board for payment of Interest on Equity – IOE for the first half of 2019, in the amount of R$ 11,400,000.00 (eleven million and four hundred thousand reais), as provided for in articles 17 and 44 of Banese’s Bylaws and in paragraph 7 of article 9 of Law 9,249/1995.
Interest on Equity will be paid individually on July 15, 2019, as follows:
- Banese’s account holders will have their credits available on the date of payment, according to their current account and address provided to Banese;
- Shareholders who do not hold an account will receive payment of Interest on Equity at any branch of the BANESE network upon presentation of identification document and Individual Taxpayer Number or Corporate Taxpayer’s Number.
- Shareholders from other states will receive their credits via financial document (DOC) or available electronic transfer (TED), according to record information;
- Interest on shares held in custody by B3 S.A. shall be paid to said B3 S.A., which shall transfer them to the holders through the depositing Brokers;
- Shareholders with Overdue Registration, without the Individual Taxpayer number/Corporate Taxpayer’s number or indication of the Bank/Agency and Current Account, the interest will be paid through a credit notice at the moment the interested parties provide the regularization of their registration, personally, in one of the branches, with a copy of the Identity Card and Proof of Address, and in the case of legal entity, a copy of the Bylaws.
The payment of Interest on Equity for the first half of 2019 will be in the gross amount of R$0.710309384 per share for registered common shares and R$0.781340322 per share for registered preferred shares, with 15% withholding income tax withheld, except for shareholders proven immune or exempt, resulting in net interestsof R$0.603762976 per share, for nominative common shares and R$ 0.664139274 for nominative preferred shares, based on the shareholding position of July 3, 2019, the shares, from July 4, 2019, will be traded on the Stock Exchanges “ex” this interest on equity, imputed to the amounts to be paid to the minimum mandatory dividends.
Aracaju-SE, June 28, 2019.
Helom Oliveira da Silva
Chief Financial, Control and Investor Relations Officer