We give below the key policies implemented and in use by Banese,
Just click on the document and access the document in PDF format.
- POLICY ON THE DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL ACTS AND FACTS AND ON SECURITIES TRADING – 127 kb
- ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING POLICY – 589 kb
- ANTI-CORRUPTION POLICY – 600 kb
- SOCIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY POLICY – 562 kb
- SPOKESPERSON POLICY – 556 kb
- INFORMATION SECURITY AND CYBERNETICS POLICY – 700KB
Pursuant to articles 43 and 44 of our Bylaws, shareholders are entitled to receive, semi-annually, the mandatory minimum dividend equivalent to 25% of adjusted net income, which may be paid monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually, as per a proposal by the Board of Executive Officers approved by the Board of Directors, subject to approval by the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting. Interest on equity may also be paid to shareholders, which will be imputed to the mandatory minimum dividend.