Banese | Notice to the Market
PAYMENT OF INTEREST ON EQUITY
We hereby inform the shareholders that the Board of Directors of BANESE approved on August 13, 2021, “ad referendum” of the 2022 Annual Shareholder’s Meeting, the proposal of the Institution’s Executive Board for payment of Interest on Equity – IOE for the first half of 2021 attributed to the minimum mandatory dividend, in the amount of R$5,000,000.00 (five million of reais), as provided for in articles 17 and 44 of Banese’s Bylaws and in paragraph 7 of article 9 of Law 9,249/1995.
Interest on Equity will be paid individually on August 31, 2021, as follows:
- Banese account holders will have their credits available on the date of payment, according to the bank details provided to Banese;
- Shareholders who do not hold an account will receive payment of Interest on Equity at any branch of the BANESE network upon presentation of identification document and Individual Taxpayer Number or Corporate Taxpayer’s Number.
- Shareholders from other states will receive their credits via financial document (DOC) or available electronic transfer (TED), according to record information;
- Interest on shares held in custody by B3 S.A. shall be paid to said B3 S.A., which shall transfer them to the holders through the depositing Brokers;
- Shareholders with Overdue Registration, without the Individual Taxpayer number/Corporate Taxpayer’s number or indication of the Bank/Agency and Current Account, the interest will be paid through a credit notice at the moment the interested parties provide the regularization of their registration, personally, in one of the branches, with a copy of the Identity Card and Proof of Address, and in the case of legal entity, a copy of the Bylaws.
The payment of Interest on Equity for the first half of 2021 will be in the gross amount of R$0.311539203 per share for registered common shares and R$0.342693124 per share for registered preferred shares, with 15% withholding income tax withheld, except for shareholders proven immune or exempt, resulting in net interests of R$0.264808323 per share, for nominative common shares and R$0.291289155 for nominative preferred shares, based on the shareholding position of August 18, 2021, the shares, from August 19, 2021, will be traded on the Stock Exchanges “ex” this interest on equity, imputed to the amounts to be paid to the minimum mandatory dividends.
Aracaju-SE, August 13, 2021.
Aléssio de Oliveira Rezende
Chief Financial, Control and Investor Relations Officer